Suzanne Harward is a pioneer of Australian high-end couture.
We currently have a long-term opening for a talented couture sample seamstress to join our team. You must be a competent seamstress with full garment construction knowledge and able to work with minimal supervision under the direction of our Studio Manager.
Working with high end imported fabrics you will form part of a talented design team creating iconic pieces of couture.
Ideal candidate will have:
• A minimum of 5 years in couture garment construction
• Strong machine sewing skills, proficient with industrial machine use
• Possess high attention to detail and exude high quality standards
• Must be able to work under pressure in high season
• High quality standards
• Excellent time management skills
• To interpret and complete complex alterations with minor supervision
Join a fun and results driven team and be rewarded with great remuneration and an inspiring work environment.
Qualifications in garment construction; fashion, pattern making and/ or other related certified training are an advantage.
To apply please send a detailed cover letter explaining why you are the best candidate along with your CV to info[at]suzanneharward[dot]com.